DRINKSANDCO MARKETPLACE S.L. (hereinafter "Drinks&Co" or "we"), with registered office at Calle Arequipa, 1, 28043 (Madrid) and e-mail address email@example.com, uses a technology called "cookies" on its website (hereinafter "Website") and collects and processes the information obtained through cookies for the proper management of the Website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data storage and retrieval devices that are installed on your computer so that the server remembers certain information that only the server that implemented it will later read. Cookies are generally limited in time.
Cookies allow the Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices and, depending on the information contained in them and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognise the User.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you may continue to use our Website in the usual way, although your user experience may be slightly impaired.
Type of Cookies and Purpose
Drinks&Co uses its own and third-party cookies: Specifically, the Website uses the following types of cookies, depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, etc.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are cookies that allow the tracking and analysis of user behaviour. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website and to draw up user navigation profiles, with the aim of introducing improvements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior, obtained through the observation of their browsing habits, with a view to creating a specific profile that allows you to display advertising based on it.
Drinks&Co uses the following cookies, depending on their purpose:
|Purpose of the cookie||Description||Origin/Third holder|
|Advertising||DRINKSANDCO MARKETPLACE S.L.|
|Technicals||Remember the user's last shopping cart||DRINKSANDCO MARKETPLACE S.L.|
|Reuse your authentication when you return to the Site||DRINKSANDCO MARKETPLACE S.L.|
|Personalization||Remember the user's currency and country of dispatch||DRINKSANDCO MARKETPLACE S.L.|
|Analysis||DRINKSANDCO MARKETPLACE S.L.|
In addition, it uses the following cookies and third party technologies:
|Purpose of the cookie||Origin/Third holder|
|Smart Digital Advertising SL|
|Emailing Network Europe, S.L.|
|TradeTracker Spain S.L.|
|Criteo España SL|
|Retail Rocket Iberia S.L.|
As some of the servers of the above-mentioned third parties are located outside the European Economic Area, your data may be transferred to these servers located in third countries (in particular, the United States). Notwithstanding the above, such international transfers are in any case covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, thus ensuring adequate guarantees for the proper protection of your personal data. Further information can be found at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
In any case, the User can block or disable the cookies by activating the configuration of his or her browser that allows him or her to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. The majority of browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. However, blocking or restricting cookies may affect the normal functioning or development of the Website, as well as prevent the use of certain services made available to Users on the Website.
The configuration of the internet browser for this purpose will depend on the browser that the user is using. You can find information on how to do this at the following addresses:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you have any doubts or queries about this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.